Whether you attend in-person or explore the homes through our new Virtual Experience, we hope you enjoy all that Home-A-Rama has to offer! For your safety and convenience, there will be NO tickets sales on-site at the ticket booth this year. All tickets will be sold in advance online. On-site guests will be required to arrive at Holliday Farms with their pre-purchased ticket ready to scan during their scheduled arrival time.
Proactive precautions will be taken to ensure the comfort and safety of our guests onsite.
On-site Tickets for Home-A-Rama are Officially Sold Out
unlimited, forever access
- Explore each of our eleven homes online with exclusive behind-the-scenes videos, interactive 3D tours and inspiring photography.
- Learn all about the builders and ask questions about each home on the Guest Book.
- Get the details on many of the fixtures and finishes throughout each home via the 3D virtual tour.
- See something you like? You’ll have the opportunity to save inspiring photos in a My Favorites folder for future reference.
- Don’t forget to visit our People’s Choice Survey and vote for your favorite home.
- Your Virtual Experience ticket provides unlimited, forever access to the website. Visit as often as you like to view each of the homes at your own pace.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24
Realtor Day: 12-3pm
Exclusive hours for realtors only! As an active realtor, simply reserve your ticket in advance here by submitting your contact information. These free tickets are limited this year due to COVID-19 capacity restrictions, so act fast! Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to explore the homes and talk to the builders – this event will sell out. Limit one ticket per realtor, non-transferrable.
* NOTE: While we have accepted business cards at the door in the past, this year realtors will not be admitted without a reserved ticket, as we need to appropriately monitor the number of people onsite. No guests will be permitted this year, as this is a closed, exclusive event for realtors only.
We understand that this is an uncertain time and we have revised our refund policy to help. If you happen to become ill, show symptoms or become aware of any contact with someone with COVID-19, we ask that you stay home and explore the virtual experience instead. Simply submit your refund request by completing a Refund Request Form and we will get you a refund for your in-person portion of your tickets.
Refunds for any other reason are not guaranteed and will incur the cost of credit card fees.
Important Note: There will be no refunds available for the Virtual Experience. If you have purchased onsite tickets, $10 per ticket will be retained so that you may still enjoy access to the Virtual Experience.
We are sold out at this time and at capacity for this final weekend of the show, per the Boone County Health Department’s standards. Since there are no available time blocks for you to repurchase, we are therefore unable to process additional refunds pertaining to scheduling conflicts for the duration of the show. Thank you for your understanding, and please enjoy exploring the virtual experience that came with your ticket whether or not you are able to use your in-person ticket!
We are sold out at this time and at capacity for this final weekend of the show, per the Boone County Health Department’s standards. Don’t worry, you can still purchase tickets to our Virtual Experience and walk through all the homes in the 3D tours, save photos to your favorites, watch video highlight reels and submit questions to the builder directly through the site! Thank you for your understanding as we adhere to the health department’s expectations this year.